Licensed Rental Property Manager
For over 30 years, Prompton Real Estate Services Inc. has been a dedicated, multi-cultural team who are proud to set new standards in Real Estate and Property Management industry. Prompton specializes in helping buy, sell, rent and manage properties in Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, and Surrey.
Why join Prompton Real Estate Services Inc.?
Prompton Real Estate Services is looking for an experienced Licensed Rental Property Manager to oversee a portfolio of residential properties in and around Vancouer. Having an opportunity to work closely with a large developer, this role would suit an experienced Property Manager with ambitions of growing their career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Build and foster long-standing relationships with customers, clients, affiliates, and colleagues
· Advertise and show vacant suites and perform due diligence procedures in tenant selection
· Ensure accuracy in documents, including leases and notices
· Move-in, move-out, and annual inspections
· Diligently follow through on the day-to-day tasks and inquires
· Follow through on repair and maintenance requests, approvals, and coordinating work with our approved contractors
· Ensuring compliance and adhering to and enforcing contract terms
· Prepare for and participate in RTB arbitration hearings
· Overseeing a team of property managers and assisting where needed
· May be called upon from time to time for special projects
· May be required to work some overtime as needed, primarily during month-end
The successful candidate will have:
· British Columbia Rental Property Management License is mandatory
· Real Estate Trading License considered an asset
· In-depth and working knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Solutions-oriented mindset and an exceptional ability to problem solve issues that arise
· Professionalism in all business dealings
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to think critically and act quickly on your feet
· A desire to continuously learn and grow in the property management field
· Must have own vehicle
Up for the challenge? We’d love to hear from you.